19 February 2012

"Whatever happens,it must happens with reason"

Whenever my friends shared their problems,I always tell them this-Whatever happens in your life it must happens with reason yadda yadda yadda...I don't know why but I think I was born with listening abilities and giving advises.Maybe I should quit doing this scientific research and continue being a counsellor or whatever...


For me, giving advises is easy and there is a time where I tend to be so emotional when my friend can't accept my advises.But that was long time ago when I was young where I didn't encounter any of serious problem..I thought it was easy to just switch your feeling from not OK to OK.Been showered with tones of problems,from studies,family to relationship problems, I grew up to understand that advises is not necessarily followed. What my friends need from me is to lend an ear to hear their problems and a shoulder for them to cry on. As for me, I am so thankful that Allah gives me friends that really understand me.A family that really support me in whatever decision I take.My life is not so perfect, it was broken here and there but I learn to fix it by time.Experience had thought me a lot but still as a human, series of continuously problem will collapse my system leading to an emotional breakdown.And...

EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN

Am I experiencing an emotional breakdown???If yes how severe it is???Im afraid to discuss what is happening as it may touch the sensitivity and hurt somebody..but frankly speaking it almost driving me crazy.... T.T


Ya Allah I hope you give me the strength to get through this..I hope i can settle my research by this year...Allah please guide me in whatever decision I take..."Whatever happens it happens with reason"...I should not question why when sorrow comes unless I did the same when the happiness comes in my life...Be grateful and keep strong baby!Hopefully everything will be smooth after this..Amin....

0 comments:

Post a Comment